Forum

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Backing tracks and the editor

dgkenney replied the topic: Backing tracks and the editor

Thanks for the quick response. I probably should have figured that out since I now remember seeing a TC Helicon video where they mention that you have to move off and back on to see some changes. But thanks for clarifying.

idc replied the topic: Backing tracks and the editor

Hi
The editor should not break any BT links; sometimes when updating/adding moving presets around, it may appear that the backing track info is missing; if this happens just navigate away and then back to the preset and the BT link will be re-instated. This is not down to the editor; just the way the VL3 works as the BT,preset, looper are in essence 3 different things that get synced in when presets are activated.

At the moment there is no ability to manipulate BT automation information as this information is not accessable data.

dgkenney created the topic: Backing tracks and the editor

Does saving a preset via the editor break the connection between a preset and a backtrack. I have been only using the editor for one day but I think when I was experimenting with it, I did a test and the backingtrack connection was lost. I just completed a complex performance sequence with a backing track and I don't want to lose the data, so I am asking here.

Also, will a future version of the editor have some backing track features?

EU e-Privacy Directive