Forum

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Transfering Preset from Library to VLT Device

bcab17 replied the topic: Transfering Preset from Library to VLT Device

You're absolutely right. I had changed the MIDI control to MERGE. Changed it back to USB, and the importing and transferring of presets went smoothly.

THANK YOU!

idc replied the topic: Transfering Preset from Library to VLT Device

Hi

It sounds as though you have your midi settings incorrectly set.
I have just uploaded a video; that demonstrates the operation you mention and also covers the midi settings that need to be set for the Editor to work properly.

Hope it helps
{youtube}KKNJznxGNTA{/youtube}

Last edit: by idc.

bcab17 created the topic: Transfering Preset from Library to VLT Device

I must be doing something wrong (though I watched the video on the subject). I have tried to copy and paste a single preset (Almost Eagle) from the Library to the VLT preset list, and every time I click "Apply Changes" I get this pop-up message:

Index Out Of Range (Col=0 Row=1)

My choices are to click OK and risk data corruption or click CANCEL to kill the program. I tried both...OK freezes the program until I manually exit the Editor program, and CANCEL immediately closes the Editor program.

I have tried pasting the preset from the library into a blank location number on the device side of the screen, and I have tried pasting it into an existing preset. In both cases I tried deleting the blank and the existing preset first, and I also tried simply pasting without deleting the existing preset. Each time I get the same error message.

Please explain the correct procedure for getting a preset in the library copied and pasted on to the VLT device.

Thanks.

EU e-Privacy Directive